Monday 27 February 2012

NOTD: Cosmos

Just a quick post - I am still alive! I've had all of these beauty-related ventures, but not the time to blog about them!

So here, NOTD: Cosmos. I tried to recreate a nebula/cosmos style, using various shades and colours. Naturally, I used a dark navy blue, from No7's range (review of No7 nail polishes here:http://makeuptherest.blogspot.com/2012/01/notd-no7-in-beanie-20.html) - basically, you only need the one coat with most of the No7 range of nail polishes, especially with the darker colours. It sufficed as a base coat, and the colour was lovely and rich. I then used a eye shadow applicator to dab grey, turquoise, purpley-grey and duck egg blue to create the cosmos effect. I then added "stars" using a toothpick and white nail polish, but I personally think I ruined it. 



So there you go! You can check out other nail designs at my friend Lily's blog - http://theprettychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/nail-painting.html


No comments:

Post a Comment