Thursday 19 January 2012

NOTD: No7 in Beanie 20

So being a recent nail polish convert, I can happily say that many an hour has been wasted on painting and experimenting with different colours and effects on my nails - much to the detriment of my purse!

I bought this No7 shade as part of an offer which I believe has just finished in Boots - 3 for 2 on all No7 products. Being the cheapskate I am, I opted to spend as little money as possible on this offer, so I bought three nail polishes, in midnight blue, bright blue and grey. I will review the other two colours at a later date! It cost me £14 overall, saved £7 - still a lot of money for three nail polishes! One of the only downsides to the No7 range is the price; at £7 per 10ml bottle, it is not cheap.

But hey ho, on with the review! One thing I love about this nail polish, and No7 polishes in particular, is the fact that only one coat is needed. I know this may be against the standard nail-polish commandments, but hey, I'm branching out. I have had mixed reviews on the colour - some say it is elegant, whilst others say the exact opposite. I personally like the colour, it has a hint of mushroom, and it is an neutral colour to wear daily. 

The polish bottle - Beanie 20

An example of it on my nails

The colour is exactly the same as in the bottle! Stupid I know, but I've had this problem in the past!

So, overall, I give the No7 Stay Perfect nail polish in Beanie 20 a 4/5 - I love the colour and the need for only one coat, but the price puts me off a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment